Discover how a Consistent Content Plan helps you create LESS marketing content that does MORE for your business!
Kathy will help you uplevel your social media content strategy with a system that is easy to follow, easy to implement and, most importantly, helps you stay CONSISTENT with your marketing so that you can experience consistent clients and income!
Take the guesswork out of your marketing by developing your own Consistent Content Plan. One that guides you to stop producing too much marketing content (especially if it isn’t working) or too little (it happens with some folks!) and brings balance back into your marketing, your business and your life!
You’ll walk away from this session able to:
- Determine your cycle for publishing new marketing content
- Outline the base elements needed in your own Consistent Content Plan
- Develop a list of the exact content needed for each cycle
- Know how to repurpose your base content (generally under 5 pieces of content) into enough for every placement in your social media channels
- Follow the 5 Minutes Max Rule for creating marketing images
Kathy Colaiacovo is the President of PepperItMarketing.com and host of the “Marketing Your Private Practice with Kathy C” podcast. She’s been teaching Private Practice and Service-based Business Owners all over the globe how to improve and streamline their social media marketing for 15 years. During this time, Kathy has developed multiple systems to help her clients and program members save time with their marketing and get results too! (Hint: results = more traffic, more leads and more sales!) She is always on point in delivering actionable and “results-driven” marketing tactics that drive productivity and profitability.