Have you been thinking things like this:
“It looks like this conference is a bunch of social media experts and agencies getting together to talk about things I won’t understand. Why should I go?”
“Social media management isn’t my main job function so a social media conference isn’t for me.”
Good news! That’s not what Social Media Day Halifax is about at all!
This is a one-day conference for small business owners who are either managing their own social media or who have someone helping them and want to learn more. We’re highly focused on providing actionable information for business owners like YOU so you can improve your social media presence.
While our speakers are agency owners, social media consultants and social media managers, we’re all here to share our knowledge with those business owners who don’t necessarily spend their lives on social media 🙂 In 2018 a wide variety of businesses attended SMDH:
- Business & Life coaches
- Fitness facilities
- Tech startups
- Local retail shops
- Small and large manufacturers
- Influencers and bloggers
- Consultants and trainers
- Charities and non-profit organizations
We also had a few people joining us from government, marketing agencies and larger businesses but they were in the minority. If you’re a small, local business, you won’t feel alone at this conference!
Here are some of the questions you might get answered at Social Media Day:
- What’s new and upcoming? How can you react to new trends?
- Has your target market shifted platforms?
- What could you do better? What opportunities are you missing?
- Are your results covering your costs? Do you even know?
- Does your content consistently delight your fans?
- How can you up your game? What’s the best option for your business?
Social Media Day Halifax is a once-a-year chance to explore answers to many of those questions… with other business owners who are facing the same challenges. Plus, there will be popcorn!