WHAT IS SOCIAL MEDIA DAY HALIFAX?
Social Media Day is celebrated annually in June. SOCIAL MEDIA DAY HALIFAX 2018 is a one-day conference to be held on June 22nd, coinciding with Social Media Day events worldwide.
WHO IS THIS CONFERENCE FOR?
Entrepreneurs, business owners, and professionals working in social media roles for companies and organizations. Our sessions and workshops are for anyone and everyone (yes, you!) who wants and needs to improve their social media communications and marketing.
Because social media is an essential part of communications, business development and marketing in virtually every industry now, SOCIAL MEDIA DAY HALIFAX offers a full day of professional development in social media marketing, with sessions and workshops at different levels for:
- beginners who need to get a smart start on their accounts,
- active users who want to turn good tactics into a strategy,
- strategists who are planning content around recent changes and trends in social media, and
- sophisticated marketers looking for new ideas and inspiration.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
Maybe you need to do EVERYTHING...
- Understand how posting on social media supports your business goals,
- Figure out how to get your posts seen by more potential customers,
- Learn strong posting tactics for Facebook / Instagram / Twitter,
- Start brand storytelling and video marketing,
- Get advertising on Facebook, finally!
- Build your stalled email list,
- Understand how to collaborate with your biggest supporters online,
- Embrace recent changes and trends in social media marketing, or
- Get inspired to develop a new strategy!
This is a one-day conference, and you can’t learn it all in a day but...
- You CAN expect to discover new ways to connect your social media marketing efforts to your business goals.
- You CAN learn effective tactics that make sense and get better results.
- You CAN walk away with inspiration that fuels your communications, your marketing, and your planning.
- You CAN become aware of important changes and trends on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter – things that are in your blind spot right now.
- You CAN talk to other professionals who are growing in the same direction as you.
Cineplex Scotiabank Theatre Halifax
190 Chain Lake Drive B3S 1C5